06 December 2010

EMAIL OF THE DAY

Best unedited email received in my inbox today:

SUBJECT: cheap laugh
-
while searching for the picture of a current can or bottle of stag (surprisingly difficult....totally weird) found this [IMAGE] of a hat that is stag themed that I wish had not sold on etsy last august because I would have totally snagged it for you. I could not resist quickly throwing this together because 1) you've been making a lot of posts lately that indicate a severe resistance to cat pictures which I cannot help but think sometimes is a jab at me if not just the cat loving internet population 2) he wears the t shirt and magically looks like he needs a beer 3) was making fun of you for possibly having an actions pallette setting to desaturate and bars over eyes all images on your blog. hope you like it.

No comments: