16 June 2010

HELLO KATY

Well...its nearly time. I'm half packed and a full of either anxiety or excitement. I'll be jumping on a train with my bike first thing tomorrow morning to Sedalia, MO where a small group of drunken, dehydrated kats will attempt riding back to STL with all of our gear. I just need to pick up a few more essentials tonight and cram everything into my bags and hope they hold steady...

Thursday we'll set up camp and wait for everyone to arrive.
Friday we're planning on riding 60 some or so miles.
Saturday 40.
Sunday 53.
Monday 38.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Have fun.
Take lots of pictures.
Give me a call when you get back.
Or a call or two from the trail if something really good happens.

houvenagle said...

...done, done, yep and will do. Still a few hours left to cram some shit on your bike and come with us...just sayin'.