05 May 2010

I SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL ANSWERING QUESTIONS


Talking to the folks at Enterprise this afternoon they asked me if I needed a big car for any reason, anything special, etc. I naively tell them, no, no whatever you've got is I'm sure more than fine. Okay Mr. Houvenagle what kind of car do you currently have that's going to be headed into the shop? Oh, yeah its a 08 VW Rabbit. Enterprise sir...very good, well you're all set we'll see you later this afternoon then.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that I'll be picking up a yellow Chevy Aveo.

2 comments:

Paul said...

When I used to drive back and forth from Florida, I used to get stuck with 'Tampon Red' Chevy Aveos.

It could be worse.

houvenagle said...

It could indeed be worse...though as it turns out, didn't get an Aveo...got a 2010 Sebring...not too shabby, though it feels like I'm driving three Rabbits. Definitely not a fan of sitting low with a high hood.