14 December 2009

WEEKEND NIGHTMARE REVIEW PT. 1

...so best nightmare of the weekend is up for review.

In the dark corner we have watching a strange man (don't know who) being baptized in a swampy river of blood behind my uncle's old farm. And none of that couple drops on the forehead shit, this was that weird dunk under water (in this case blood) shit.

And boasting a sweaty wake up, we have falling to my death from a faulty giant (like ten stories giant) escalator in a Goodwill. It essentially tipped forward and went top over bottom...everyone else was able to hang on, I was reduced to a splatter on a checkered laminate floor.

...you make the call.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Since that style of baptism is all too familiar in my past, I'd have to pick number 2. There's nothing like falling to your death while buying cloths that smell like mothballs.