17 December 2009

SO I BOUGHT A PIPE

...a Peterson, Killarney Ebony 03 Fishtail to be exact. I don't want to smoke habitually... and since quitting, the need is definitely gone. So why buy into another vice...I enjoy the Saturday morning coffee relaxation smoking. And I figure right moment smoking can't be all bad and its not going to be a constant everyday thing...so to me a pipe makes perfect sense. Cigarettes no. But in 4-7 days (shipping) I may have an occasional smoke of the ol' fishtail.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Sweet.
You should probably also look into a magnifying glass, and a tweed hat. You will probably be an awesome crime solver now.

houvenagle said...

I do have a tweed hat...and I am good at solving mysterious crimes...but golly damn it I don't have a magnifying glass and I hate science.