22 December 2009

PINS & NEEDLES


I finished my bowling pin last night...but I forgot my camera at work, so hopefully I'll remember to take it home tonight and I can post shots tomorrow.

...and I have show info.
Saturday, January 16
5:00-11:00
Alton, IL something Ballroom...

Its apparently an art show and an auction benefitting a charity of sorts. It'll feature bowling pins and tattoo art (the needles part...clever right) Check out the screen shot...its a dumb facebook invite thingy...and I don't have a facebook page or whatever because I'm not a socially retarded 12 year old...so I couldn't copy the info and I really don't want to type it out. So read the png and plan on coming out.

For those of you who just thought "...but that's your birthday weekend, we'll be in some super rad place like Dinosaur World or Nashville or something..." I know it sucks but birthday trip is cancelled this year...I'll be headed to Montreal in March, so unfortunately one trip that close together is all I can swing... Fear not though, we'll figure something out in the Lou.

No comments: