17 July 2009

WONDERMOUS FRIDAY



Been a good day so far, and I'm pretty sure it'll only get better. I took the day off, though I do have a quick meeting this afternoon...This morning I walked the dog for a bit and discovered STL has fantabulous weather today. So with my obvious discovery I hopped on my bike and rode to meet a friend for coffee. After people watching and chatting for a bit, I rode down to STL's new City Garden. Pretty cool space, interesting sculptures throughout (like the above)...if you've yet to make it down there, I would recommend you do so...good place to relax. Made my way around our empty city streets for a while, down to the arch to sit on the riverfront and then headed home to walk the dog for bit longer. Later this afternoon finally, finally going to fix the tandem..we've been waiting on a bit so we can get the f'n wheel on...So that's super awesome. And Sonic Youth is playing for free tonight...

No comments: