13 July 2009

WEEKEND

The All-Star Game weekend kicked off this past Friday...which to my delight has brought me great people watching. Saturday I couldn't resist riding my bike down near the stadium to witness the chaos. Which totally paid off, Taco Bell was giving out free tacos...and you know what I like about tacos. The short ride down there ended up to be part of a 9 hour ride/bar hopping/hotdog eating afternoon. Not gonna lie...I was pretty pleased with myself, on my bike all day...having fun...that is until last night when a buddy and I met up with a bunch of peeps riding across America. Yes I am jealous...whatever. Met some cool guys...Mr. C and A...keep on keepin' on...and stay out of the van.

On a completely separate note, Sonic Youth is playing for free at Live on the Levee this Friday, 7.17...7:30. Mark your calendars kids.

No comments: