07 January 2009

HELLO AGAIN

Been 87 years since I last posted as you can see. But plenty of fun has happened. It's a new year. More tattoos have graced my gorgeous body. I started sewing a quilt out of all my old tshirts. I've rode my bike. I've eaten tacos. I've laughed. I've laughed at people crying. I've watched a shit ton of DVDs...got the BBC Planet Earth Series (among others)...which is down right nifty. Oh, and here's a Jay Reatard mp3 [WHISPER]. Decided I'm going to Louisville in the near future to celebrate MLK Day. I've eaten at a lot of people's houses...apparently the holidays make people think I don't have any food...I even had an in home soup delivery. Did a couple of paintings...most likely show around Valentines Day in a couple of things...I'll keep you posted. Ron Asheton of the Stooges died today. So here's an mp3[DOWN ON THE STREET]. And another [1969]. And one more [TV EYE]. FBC ride this Saturday....my attendance has been less than perfect lately to say the least, so hopefully I can work that out...

No comments: