21 August 2008

GARAGE SALE


9 Barnstable
Brentwood, MO 63144
7a.m. -- TBD

Were you thinking to yourself....."Man I wish there was somewhere I could go to buy used stuff on a Saturday morning and hang out with my old friend XXXX all at the same time!!!"

Well my friend I got the place for you! Come buy some sweet hidden treasures at the first ever
"XXX, XXXXX, and XXXXX's" Garage Sale!

This Saturday from 7a.m. - TBD we'll be hosting a bountiful sale of goodness in our driveway....featuring tons of CDs, tshirts, clothes, random crap, furniture, more random crap, and stuff all for sale at NEED TO SELL prices!!! Plus for you ladies I believe XXXX is selling about a million purses and pairs of shoes....to make room for her other million purses and pairs of shoes.

We'll also be selling Hot Dogs for 25 cents!

And while supplies last......an OPEN BAR! That's right all the booze in our liqour cabinet will be open and available so you can have a morning cocktail in our driveway and then drive away with XXXX's old Air Hockey table strapped to the roof of your car!

We move at the end of the month and EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!

No comments: