09 June 2008

RECAP OF YE OL' END OF WEEK


Friday was Art Dimension's ArtD Tour Gallery walk.

Saturday, I worked on my classy belly sunburn pool side with free booze and food courtesy of my buddy's apartment complex. Apparently...the sun, its hot. Good times, minus the amount of feces that wanted to leave my body due to the excessive amount of free BBQ I consumed.

So I've got this bike right...I rode it. Sunday rode from downtown to Atomic Cowboy to meet up with home slice Mr. R, from there we ended up in the Central West End at some art fair that wasn't quite open yet, to Smoothie King in the Loop, to a bike shop that is no longer open off of Clayton, then off to REI on Brentwood, to a random ass park in the industrial court off of Hanley for a couple of warm brews and shade, to El Scorcho which was closed, so down the street to Schlafly Bottle Works for some bison and then back home downtown. Good times good times.

No comments: